Thursday, October 15, 2015

I shopped my closet and saved some cashola!

I saved myself some cash by shopping in my closet. LOL.

I have a pair of basic black shoes that I keep at work and wear every day I wear black or grey (which is almost every day).  The shoes while not fancy were very comfortable and functional plus, they were fairly inexpensive. However, they have been looking really shabby (to put it mildly). Finally, I gave in and started looking for a replacement pair. 

I was looking for a near replica since I liked them so much. What I found instead were various shoes that were close to that style and sort of familiar. I was about to buy a pair when I occurred to me why they looked familiar. I checked my closet and lo and behold I had a similar pair which I liked even better than those I saw in the store. :)  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment