Monday, June 27, 2016

FREE Coding Classes for High Schoolers

CodeNow’s summer workshop in New York City on July 23, 24 & Aug 6. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, June 29.

We realize the school year has just ended and students are still looking for fun activities so please spread the word and encourage them to apply ASAP!

As the language of the future, programming can provide students with unlimited opportunities to create and innovate.

As our students have said: “I enjoyed the opportunity to interact with an experienced person as well as students who were new to coding to work together and learn the code”. - Arris, 11th Grade

“I feel like I came out learning something and that I can actively use what I learned to actually create something to put into the world. I'm excited to continue to teach myself coding with the online resources that were provided to me”. - Sarah, 12th Grade

Throughout the workshop, students work in small groups to receive personalized instruction. Students are also provided with lunch, an afternoon snack, and CodeNow giveaways. Public transit stipends are given to students who request it.

No prior programming experience is necessary - all we ask is that students come with the motivation to learn and make friends!

Students who are interested in joining us for the workshop should apply now!!

Watch and share #CodeHow, a learn to code video series created by students for students

No comments:

Post a Comment