Tuesday, April 14, 2015

FREE Urban Gardening Info

I am a novice gardener and have found a love and appreciation for vegetables and herbs that I can grow myself.  However, I don't really know what I'm doing.  LOL.  Below are just two sources of gardening information that beginners (and not so beginners) may find useful.  The below has general info and NYC specific info (which I've had more difficult to finding).  Hope it is helpful to you.


The New York Botanical Garden is a wealth of knowledge.

Frequently Asked (Gardening) Questions section, listing of resources and info (similar but not the same as Grow NYC's) and a plant helpline (listed below) are all on the website.

Need plant help?
Contact the experts at:
(718) 817-8681
Mon.-Fri: 9:30 am-12:30 pm
Or email us anytime at:plantinfo@nybg.org

From GROW NYC:  City Lot Fact Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment