Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hoarder Be Gone

I'm a bit of a hoarder and have a hard time letting go of items.  I am very slowly trying to rid us of the unnecessary stuff.

I've been meaning to put two items on Freecycle or Craigslist free section for ages, but never got around to it.  Well, today I finally did.  I have on Black and Decker Blender that works great, but the glass container broke.  The instructions said you can buy a new vessel for $10 through them, so that's a pretty good deal for anyone who is interested in a blender.  Or, someone may have vessel, but the motor broke.  Anyway, I put it on Craigslist today.  Also, I purchased a hand crank food processor years and years ago for Passover, but only used it two or three times and it didn't work great.  For free, someone may find it useful.  It also came with a slicer.  There was one nibble on it.

I updated the ice skates I had recently put on Craigslist to reflect the recent purchases.

And a couple other random things posted for sale on Craigslist as well:  flower girl dress, ice skating leotard, and Brownie vest.

In addition, I have tons of kids regular clothes and shoes and winter clothes that I have to sell, consign, or donate.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment