Sunday, February 8, 2015

More cheapskate moves...

Constantly check the recycle piles in your apartment building or on the street.  I've found awesome treasures large and small over the years. So many folks put things out that are in great shape and want someone to take it home. Yesterday I scored big time!!!  Two great cook books in first rate condition (see picture). I also regularly raid recycle bins for coupons and "box tops" from Cheerios and other containers for my kids' school. 

I've rescued CDs still in the wrapper,  magazines, a patchwork quilt, decorative items, and much much more. Anything can found, one time I got a fabulous dinosaur backpack that my son loved and used for a year (before he lost it). 

What were your scores???

Can't wait to use these!!!!



I found these this morning and had to run back upstairs to drop them off.  LOL.  They look really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment