Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentines part 2

During Valentines Day this past Saturday, February 14th we all welcomed in the day of love and kindness. And I even did some heart crafts and received sweets and a card from my sweetheart.  Then we moved on to packing and getting ready for our vacation to Six Flags The Great Escape water park in the Finger Lakes.

Fast forward to Tuesday morning at work and everyone was talking about their long weekend and Valentine's Day. Then it hit me, I had purchased cute heart shaped boxes filled with yummy chocolates for the kids and a heart shaped chocolate rose for my husband a week or two before. But on the big day, I completely forgot about it. I remember having a gnawing feeling that I was forgetting something but couldn't remember what it was. Now, I'm racing home right now to bestow belated boxes of yummy treats to my kids. Surprise!

I guess better late than never. Gotta laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment