Thursday, January 8, 2015

Is All You magazine worth it?

Almost every magazine we get is from free subscriptions including Rolling Stone, Better Homes and Gardens, Family Fun, Martha Stewart Living, and many more.  In fact, I'm pretty selective about the magazines allowed to come into the house since I tend to hold on to them for a while.

That said, I just purchased two subscriptions.  One subscription is to the overpriced American Girl magazine as a Hanukkah present for FL10 that I got as a school fundraiser from my godchild.  The other is the much touted All You magazine I keep hearing about in so many blogs. Mostly, folks say it's  great for coupons.  Now, I'm not much of a couponer though I give it a try now and again. NYC gets terrible coupons from the coupon flyiers like Smartsource and it's not always possible to get the good coups online. Sometimes I try, but usually I wait for sales and buy then.  However, when All You went on sale for $5, I figured, why not?  So, my second issue came today.  While I liked the content well enough this issue (more so over last issue) there weren't a ton of coupons and not necessarily for products I use. It's early yet, but these are my first observations. 

Any of you enjoy this magazine or find it money saving by way of the coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment