Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Post Hanukkah Deals

My favorite thing about Christmas is the post Christmas Hanukkah sales!!  I love love love them! When visiting a non-Jewish section of a Cleveland suburb over New Year's, I picked up the goodies below.  And, of course all with the Bed, Bath and Beyond 20 percent coupons on top of the deep discounts.

The local NYC Bed, Bath and Beyond in Chelsea had an excellent Hanukkah selection but I did my best to not buy anything. (It was tough.)  Also, I snagged goodies at Papyrus, the fancy paper good and gift store, where I bought pretty hand dipped menorah candles and gorgeous picture frames for gifts, both (75% off).

CVS sometimes has good deals as does Rite Aid.  I didn't find much there this season but I think others did.  How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment