Monday, January 5, 2015

Success...Ice Skating in Central Park

Wow, what a wonderful day!!!

I took a day off of work to be with my kids, ice skating in NYC's Central Park, and hanging out with friends.  Loved it.  It was a sunny and balmy (for January) to boot!!

Success.

Last minute I decided to join my son's class on a skating trip and took my homeschooling daughter with us.  What a great way to spend the day.  As I mentioned in my previous post, we all had our own skates so the cost was less and the school provided the transportation.  We even were able to have the bus stop near our house on the way back!!  I also brought homemade popcorn and hot chocolate and cups for the class to share.  And, on point, some of the moms and I had a nice chat about frugality and living within our means on the bus ride back!!  Oh yeah.  Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment